The race-proven transfer seatpost gets lighter and tighter for 2021. Completely redesigned from the ground up, with improved serviceability, decreased weight, and notably reduced extended length – the new transfer post is ready to rise to any occasion.
- NEW lightweight under-bar 1x lever design – or existing 2x lever.
- Updated design.
- Patent-pending clamp design dramatically reduces stack height.
- Proven Transfer internals with even easier serviceability than 2020 model.
- Internal routing only.
- 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters – 100, 125, 150, and 175mm drop options.
- Reduced overall length and insertion depth:.
- 175mm, 30.6mm shorter than 2020 Transfer, 8.6mm insertion depth reduction.
- 150mm, 38.7mm shorter, 15.5mm reduction.
- 125mm, 43.5mm shorter, 20.3mm reduction.
- 100mm, 48.4mm shorter, 25.2mm reduction.
- 25g lighter than 2020 Transfer.
- 1x lever is Matchmaker and I-SPEC EV compatible.
- Available in Kashima (Factory) and Black Anodized (Performance Elite).