The SKF Glide Kit replaces the stock cartridge rod seals and air divider piston seals in the new Showa SFF-Air TAC fork would they be the Honda or Kawasaki/Suzuki variants. The Showa SFF-Air TAC fork features many internal seals and 3 of the 6 seals are subject to very high pressures, therefore generating much more seal drag (friction) and stick-slip when compared to conventional forks.
The updated forks benefit from less seal drag (friction) and virtually eliminated stick/slip. The rider will immediately feel better small bump absorption during braking, less arm pump and smoother feel. The reduced friction also allows for better damping, making the forks now more responsive to clicker settings.
The InnTeck kit is composed of the following items:
• 1 x Universal Air Divider piston body ready to install on either Honda or Suzuki/Kawasaki Showa SFF-Air TAC forks
• 1 x Air Divider Piston cap and plastic plug (to be used only if/when installed on Suzuki/Kawasaki design)
• 1 x SKF package containing 2 x SKF Air Divider Piston seals (available separately for later maintenance)
• 1 x Air Cartridge Rod Seal Head assembly (suitable for 2015 and 2016 Showa model years)
• 1 x Oil Damper Rod Seal Head assembly
• 1 x SKF package containing 2 x SKF Dynamic Cartridge Seals (available separately for later maintenance)
• 1 x Assorted spare O-rings set
• 1 x USB Key containing this document and instructional videos