Designed for the stresses of off-road riding, the Fluid Pro is a versatile, fully CE certified knee brace that provides support and helps protect from hyperextension in the event of a crash. Lightweight, ventilated and highly customizable the Fluid Pro offers a personalized and secure fit.
CE Certified to EN 1621-1 (K type B) and constructed from an advanced fiberglass compound for light, strong frame that retains strength and performance even in extreme temperatures.
• Incorporating DEFT - Dynamic ErgoFit Tech - an innovative, reduced material design construction for improved weight-saving and excellent ergonomic performance.
• Highly ventilated, channeled padding and mesh zones for superb airflow cooling.
• Customizable, versatile and secure fit with its size adapter system (size ranges S-M-L and XL-XXL).
• Fine-tuning of personalized fitment offered by knee width adjustment spacers (1mm, 2mm and 3mm, both sides), supplied as standard.
• Brace comes with anatomically optimized ErgoFit spacer kits for improved directional articulation performance and position stability.
• Innovative knee pivot system incorporates tool-free poly-centric hinge system for fast, easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15 and 20 degrees) to prevent hyper xtension injuries.
• Ergonomically sculptured and ventilated knee cup system constructed from semi-rigid TPU for durability, backed by shock-absorbing
PU memory foam for comfort.
• Correct positioning of knee cup is secured accurately with top and bottom elastic straps, allowing multi-directional freedom of movement, avoiding pressure points on the patella.
• Dual strap system promotes secure fitment of brace in all riding positions and includes combined buckle and Velcro® closures for rapid and easy mounting.